- Sales and Installation of computers
- Structured Cabling
- Cyber security, Web Design, Data Management
- Software sales and installation
- Installation of HR Softwares
- General Computing Consultancy
Upgrade / Installation
Excom General can provide advise to upgrade your computer infrastructure. Whether being just installing, supplying or both.
We can look over your systems as a whole and recommend steps you should take. We install Servers, Desktops, laptops and networking equipment. Excom can change over your Servers, Desktops and laptops. Transferring all your data and applications to the new device.
Internet Connections and Setup
We can assist and implement your internet connection.
- assist in finding the right plan for your business
- supply and install Routers so you are online
- configure for remote access
Networking / Wireless
Excom can supply and install your network needs.
- Switches – Managed and Unmanaged
- Wireless – AP or Controllers
- Fibre Connection and Tranceivers
We use business grade cisco and netgear products.
Connecting new equipment to replace or add to your network, or troubleshooting issues. Slow network, dopouts or relocations.
We can provide clients with cabling infrastructures for voice and data systems. Our range of services includes design, and installation of client’s communications, security and electrical systems. We are valued by our clients for our honest approach, basing all our designs and quotations around the needs of the client. This is reflected in the strong relationships we have built up with our customers, providing ongoing support to enable clients to make the most of their communications and other systems both now and in the future.
Excom understands and can remove viruses from your PC/Servers.
A computer virus might corrupt or delete data on a computer, use an email program to spread the virus to other computers, or even delete everything on the hard disk.They are frequently spread by attachments in email messages or by instant messaging messages.Viruses spread through downloads on the Internet.
Even though you have an antivirus product you can still be infected.
Viruses are now not just the normal virus but Worms, Trojan Horses, Spyware, Fake Antivirus
Remote Access allows secure access to your work computers from Hotel or Home.
Excom General has various ways to connect you, via Client VPN or other programs to provide access to work applications or computers that are not on the internet/cloud.VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a secure and encrypted way to access your office networks
VOIP – Voice over Internet Protocol – or Voice over the internet
Excom installs VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocal) This saves a lot of money on Calls and line rentals.
Our installation includes:
- Full VOIP PABX. Physical systems, either PC based or PABX based.
- Virtual PABX. Systems where you only need VOIP handsets and connect to the clouds virtual PABX. This means no large upfront cost for a physical PABX system and extremely Portable. Issues with FULL VOIP is once you loose the internet, you loose the phones both incoming and outgoing.
Hybrid VOIP. Combining minimal fixed copper lines as backup (say 1 or 2 lines) and utilising multiple VOIP lines via a VOIP adaptor.
This can be achieved even using your current PABX system or via newer PABX systems that handle both VOIP and physical lines. The great thing about this is that if your internet goes down you can still receive redirected calls to land lines and also dial a physical line to for outgoing calls.